Luxurious seaside villa
With an enviable location on the Sporting Monte-Carlo Peninsula, this Sporting Villa represents a completely, unprecedented achievement in real estate.
There is nowhere more exclusive to live and experience the magic of the Principality amid pure luxury.
The Sporting villa sprawls across lush vegetation, and sits beneath pines, cypresses, Atlas cedars and beautiful palm trees.
It features a private pool and direct access to the sea for swimming
490 m2 living area, not including terraces 170 m2, garden 500 m2 and basement 300 m2,the indoor lift accesses the villa’s 3 floors.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR: 323 M2 TOTAL CONSISTING OF:
- 202 m2 of reception rooms with an entrance hall, two-level living room, dining room and study living room
- Bedroom n°3 with a bathroom and 60 m2 wardrobe
- A 31 m2 bedroom n°4
- A 30 m2 service area with a kitchen and service corridor
ON THE FIRST FLOOR: 167 M2 TOTAL CONSISTING OF:
- Bedroom n°1 with a bathroom, 90 m2 wardrobe and
- 12 m2 terrace
- Bedroom n°2 with a bathroom, 51 m2 wardrobe and
- 35 m2 terrace
- A 26 m2 mezzanine landing
PRIVATE 300 M2 BASEMENT CONSISTING OF:
- A 4-car garage
- A cellar
- A laundry room
- Technical installations
OUTDOOR AREA CONSISTING OF:
- A terrace and 115 m2 sloped entry pool
- A 50 m2 round infinity pool
- A private road and private 500 m2 wooded garden